RIE Inspired Parent-Child Guidance Sessions
Pono is now hosting RIE inspired classes for babies and toddlers between 6 months and 36 months of age.
Are you STRUGGLING with setting BOUNDARIES with your toddler? Or
are NIGHTS CHALLENGING for you and your infant?
JOIN Gentle Parenting Class to find some of the answers to your daily struggles!
In a safe environment, you will learn how to:
- BE the leader in your child’s eyes
- GIVE your child what they need
- RECEIVE what YOU NEED
WHAT IS THE CLASS ALL ABOUT?
RIE Inspired Parent-Child Classes are based on Magda Gerber’s approach and methodology.
RIE (pronounced “wry”) is a parenting philosophy based on TRUST and RESPECT.
When applied diligently, it leads to self-confident, self-initiating, creative and active little learners.
Parents gain confidence, build trust and find tools that make their daily lives easier.
WHEN & WHERE?
RIE inspired Parent-Child Classes are starting on Saturday, January 13th at Pono and will run in 8-week series.
3 “age” groups available:
1) Babies sitting independently, crawling, or/and cruising (approximately 6 -13 months old)
*** SATURDAYS 12:30PM - 1:45PM ***
2) Toddlers walking independently (approximately 14 - 24 months old)
*** SATURDAYS 10:45AM - 12:15PM ***
2) Older toddlers in "mine" stage (approximately 24 - 36 months old)
*** SATURDAYS 9:00AM - 10:30AM ***
Classes are taught by Kasia Sanvee.
RIE mom. RIE educarer. Certified in RIE Foundations.